Dry skin on the face, feet and legs are very common in the winter season. In this post we are listing some top home remedies for dry skin of feet and legs. Are you feeling irritation and embarrassing with your dry skin? Due to dry skin problem you cannot wear flip flop, sandals or any short dresses. Now you don’t need to worry. Go with these home remedies for dry skin and resolve your dry skin for legs and feet problems. Basically dry skin is not a disease, it is dead skin cells. You can find here very simple and easy method to get rid of dead skin cells and find the soft and glowing skin. So what are you waiting for? Start using any of these and show your feet and legs proudly.
Best Methods to Remove Dry Skin from Your Feet and Legs
Apple Cider Vinegar for Dry Skin of Feet and Legs
Apple cider vinegar is well known natural home remedies for several skin problems. Apple cider vinegar contains malice acid helps exfoliates the dead skin cells. The apple cider vinegar properties also help to balance the skin’s pH level. It provides the soft and beautiful skin to you. Use this useful remedy as given below and get rid of dry skin.
- Take half cup Apple Cider Vinegar and full tub warm water
- Mix these well
- Soak your feet and legs in this tub for half an hour
- After half an hour remove them from water and give little scrub to be remove flaky skins
- Then rinse off with normal water
- You can use any moisturizer
- Repeat this process thrice in a day for better result
Coconut Oil for Dry Skin of Feet and Legs
Coconut oil is also a very effective natural home remedy for removing the dry skin from your feet and legs. It has emollient and humectants properties that helps to hydrates skin and give you the soft and natural skin. GO ahead and start using coconut oil for get rid of your dry skin cells.
- Take Virgin coconut oil
- Give gentle massage with coconut oil on your feet
- Let this oil totally absorb in your skin
- Leave this for whole night
- Repeat this method once daily in night before going to bed
Coconut Sugar Scrub for Dry Skin of Feet and Legs
Coconut oil and Brown sugar scrub is also a best natural way to remove the dry skin cells from your feet and legs. Coconut contains moisturizing property that treats the dryness. Sugar has exfoliates property that removes flaky skin easily.
- Take half cup brown sugar, few drop essential oil and 10 table spoon coconut oil
- Mix all these well and prepare the scrub
- Gently apply this mixture on your feet and scrub in circular motion for 10 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- Repeat this effective scrub thrice in a week to get rid of dry skin from your feet and legs.
Honey for Dry Skin of Feet and Legs
Honey is one of the best natural home remedy for skin care. Honey contains nutrients that help to remove dry skin cells from your legs and feet. It nourishes your skin. Honey has antioxidants that also help to rejuvenate your skin and remove the dead skin cells. Use this natural remedy as given below and fine the soft and smooth skins.
- Take Raw honey
- Gently apply this honey on your fear and legs
- Given massage for few minutes
- Leave it for 5 minutes
- Rinse off with normal water
- Repeat this remedy once daily for best result
Baking Soda for Dry Skin of Feet and Legs
Baking soda is also effective and excellent natural remedy for get rid of dry skin. Baking soda is also contains exfoliate and anti-inflammatory properties that helps softens skin and soothes.
- Take one cup baking soda, Pumice stone and one tub of hot water
- Mix baking soda in the water well
- Now soak your feet in this tub for 15 minutes
- Then scrub your feet by pumice stone
- Wash these and remove dead skin cells
- Repeat this twice in day for best result
Lemon Juice for Dry Skin of Feet and Legs
Lemon is the excellent natural home remedy for skin problems. Lemon juice contains astringent and exfoliates properties that helps softens your skin. If you use sugar in lemon juice then it becomes excellent remedy to get rid of dry skin cells.
- Take lemon and 2 tablespoon sugar
- Squeeze the lemon juice
- Mix sugar in this and prepare the mixture
- gently apply mixture on your feet and legs
- Start scrubbing for 5 minutes
- Let it be dry for few minutes
- Rinse off with normal water
- Repeat this effective way thrice in week for best result.
In this post you have gone through the best home remedies for dry skin of legs and feet. All these home remedies are without any side effect. Please share this post if you like it so that other can also take the benefits of these natural remedies and remove their dry skins.