What is TB? TB which is actually Tuberculosis. We are listing 12 natural home remedies for TB (tuberculosis), symptoms, causes and prevention tips. Weak immune system is the main reason of tuberculosis. TB (tuberculosis) is basically a contagious infection which attack to the lungs spread to other body parts sych as brain and spine. TB was the most dangerous issue which leads to the death in 20 Th centuries. But now TB is no longer fear and it can be easily treated with 6 to 9 month of medicinal course. TB can also be cure with home remedies. Keep reading below to know more about these.
Signs and Symptoms of Tuberculosis
- Cough for more than a week
- Blood with Coughing
- Chest pain
- Weight loss
- Appetite loss
- Night sweats
To diagnose the Tuberculosis, doctor check the lungs using stethoscope and check for swelling in lymph nodes. He also asked to know about other symptoms of TB. Skin test is also the common test to diagnose the tuberculosis. There are some more diagnostic tests to detect the TB such as blood tests, chest X-rays, and sputum tests.
Causes and Risk Factors of Tuberculosis (TB)
Tuberculosis can be easily spread via air and spread with individual coughs, sneezes, spits, laughs, or even talks so you should avoid the contact with infected person.
- Risk factors of developing tuberculosis
- Family members has developed TB
- Working in hospital
- Cancer treatments
- Low body weight
How to Treat Tuberculosis Naturally
1) Damiana Essential Oil to Treats TB (Tuberculosis)
Damiana Essential Oil is one of the best natural home remedy to treat the TB. The properties of this essential oil help to kill the TB bacteria. Use this as as given below.
- Take few drops of damiana essential oil and diffuser
- Mix 4-5 drops of damiana essential with little water
- Add this to a diffuser
- Start inhaling the diffused air
- Repeat this process for few minutes 2-3 times in a day
2) Adaptogenic Herbs to Treat TB (Tuberculosis)
Adaptogenic herbs are another natural home remedy to treat the tuberculosis effectively. Astragalus and rhodiola extract are mostly used to boost the immunity and treat the TB. Consume these herbs with making the tea.
3) Probiotics to Treat TB (Tuberculosis)
Probiotics is helpful to exhibit the bacterium-neutralizing effect. This is the proven solution to treat the tuberculosis.
- Take 1 bowl of probiotic yogurt
- Consume this yogurt once daily to treat Tb effectively
4) Green Tea to Treat TB (Tuberculosis)
Green tea is also most effective natural solution to treat the TB. Green tea contains polyphenols called epigallocatechin-3-gallate that are helpful to inhibit M. tuberculosis bacterium growth. Consume green tea regularly which is great to prevent you from TB.
- Take 1 teaspoon of green tea leaves, honey
- Simmer 1 teaspoon green tea leaves into a cup of hot water
- Strain and keep aside to be cool
- Mix little honey in this solution
- Drink this tea slowly
- Repeat this twice in a day
5) Garlic for TB (Tuberculosis)
Garlic is also very beneficial to treat the tuberculosis. Garlic contains antimicrobial property which helps to kill the tuberculosis bacteria.
- Take 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- Consume this in your daily diet
- Alternatively you can chew the garlic clove directly
- Repeat this daily
6) Orange Juice for TB (Tuberculosis)
Orange is another great natural home remedy to treat the tuberculosis. Orange juice contain high amount of minerals and vitamins which are very helpful to effectively cure the tuberculosis.
- Take 2 oranges, honey and little salt
- Now blend these oranges
- Mix the pinch of salt in this
- After extract the juice, mix honey in this
- Drink this effective juice
- Repeat twice in a day for fast relief
7) Indian Gooseberry (Amla) for TB (Tuberculosis)
Indian gooseberries is popularly known as amla. Amla contains anti-tubercular and anti-bacterial properties which are effectively treat the tuberculosis problem.
- Take 4 Indian gooseberries and honey
- Pull out the seeds from these
- Blend seedless amla with a little water
- Extract the amla juice
- Mix little honey in this
- Consume this amla juice
- Repeat once daily in the morning
8) Walnuts for TB (Tuberculosis)
Walnuts are very effective natural ingredient that is helpful to treat the tuberculosis. Walnut has several minerals and vitamins which are beneficial for your overall health. Consume these effective nutrients daily and boost your immune system. Strong immune system helps to protect you from several infections.
- Take Walnuts
- Consume 4-5 walnuts daily
- Alternatively you can consume with any other recipe
- Repeat daily for best result
9) Black Pepper for TB (Tuberculosis)
Black pepper is another good home remedy to treat the tuberculosis. It contains pipeline that exhibits inhibitory action against drug-resistant tuberculosis bacterium.
- Take 10 whole peppers and butter
- Make these peppers fry with butter
- Mix little honey and lemon in this mixture
- Start consuming half teaspoon of this mixture 3-4 times in a day
- Repeat this process daily
10) Banana for TB (Tuberculosis)
Banana is very good and easily available natural remedy to treat the tuberculosis. Banana work as a super food richer in minerals and potassium which helps to boost the energy. During tuberculosis, person can be physically very weak so in that case banana will be the great source of energy. It helps in fastest recovery from home.
- Take 2 bananas
- Consume banana regularly
- You can also blend banana with milk and consume
- Repeat this twice in a day
11) Mint for TB (Tuberculosis)
Mint is also one of the best natural components that help to treat the tuberculosis. Mint contains menthol which has strong expectorant and anti-inflammatory properties. These can be effective to treat the chest pain and cough.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons crushed mint leaves
- Boil these with 1 cup of water
- Let it be simmer for 5 minutes
- Strain this mixture and keep aside to be cool
- Darning this mint tea thrice in a day
12) Drumstick Leaves for TB (Tuberculosis)
Drumstick leaves are other great natural home remedies to treat the tuberculosis. It contains antimicrobial property which is helpful to treat the tuberculosis.
- Take handful of drumstick leaves, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, a pinch of salt and pepper
- Boil the drumstick leaves with 2 cup water
- Let it be simmer for 5 minutes
- Mix lemon juice, salt and pepper in this mixture
- Consume this mixture in the morning with empty stomach
- Repeat this daily for 2-3 months
Till now you have read about symptoms of tuberculosis, causes of tuberculosis and natural home remedies of TB (tuberculosis). Healthy diets are also very important along with all these remedies for complete recovery from tuberculosis. You should know that what foods you eat and what food need to avoid so we are helping you in brief below.
Avoid these foods:
- Caffeinated drinks such as cola, coffee, and tea
- Refined foods such as sugar, white bread, white pasta, and butter
- Avoid Junk foods
- High-cholesterol meat
Prevention Tips for Protecting Tuberculosis
- Cover your mouth with a tissue while sneeze
- Avoid smoking
- Stop drinking alcohol
- Always dispose of used tissues
- Every time wash hands after sneezing or coughing
- Wash hands before and after meal
- Keep yourself away from crowded places
- Stay in the room where proper ventilation
Hope you will get this post helpful and informative. We have listed 12 natural home remedies for TB (tuberculosis), symptoms, causes and prevention tips. Please share this post to your friends as well so that they can also know about these and take the advantage of these home remedies to treat the TB effectively.