How to cleanse colon naturally? We are listing 13 best effective natural home remedies for colon cleansing. Cleansing colon is a process which helps to improve digestive system and detoxify your body. Colon cleansing will also be beneficial for acne breakouts as well. Natural colon cleanse is very effective method to detoxify body naturally. Colon cleansing is also called colon therapy. Keep reading to know more about this!
Best Benefits of Colon Cleansing
- Helps in weight loss
- Helps improving mental and physical health
- Helps improving the immune system
- Reduce risk of colon cancer
Effective Ways to Cleanse Your Colon Naturally
1) Lemon for Colon Cleansing
Lemons are another natural ingredient for colon cleansing. Lemon contains vitamin C which helps to increase the metabolism and aids detoxification. Lemons have antioxidants property which is beneficial to protect body from free radical damage. Lemon juice will be helpful to reduce weight and cleanse the colon as well.
- Take half lemon, 1 pinch salt and 1 tablespoon honey
- Squeeze the lemon juice in 1 glass of lukewarm of water
- Mix salt and honey in this properly
- Drink this lemon juice in morning with empty stomach
- Repeat once daily in the morning
2) Garcinia Cambogia for Colon Cleansing
Garcinia cambogia is very effective natural ingredient that helps to suppresses appetite and increases metabolism. Garcinia contains HCA (hydroxycitric acid) which is helpful to reduce the fat. This is a good natural fat burner. Garcicnia cambogia is beneficial to improve the digestion process and increase the bowl movements. Mental health is also improved by consuming garcinia cambogia.
- Take Garcinia cambogia supplements
- Intake this 2 time in a day
- Also include the garcinia cambogia in your regular diet
3) Yogurt for Colon Cleansing
Yogurt is another natural ingredient for colon cleansing. Yogurt is a good natural probiotic which helps to restore the beneficial gut flora. Yogurt helps to improve the digestion and intestinal process by its good bacteria. Yogurt contains antioxidants which is beneficial for natural detoxification of body. You should include the yogurt in your regular diets.
- Take plain yogurt
- Consume a bowl daily
- Repeat this twice in a day
4) Apple Cider Vinegar for Colon Cleansing
Apple cider vinegar is effective natural ingredient for colon cleansing. Apple cider vinegar contains antioxidant and antibiotic properties which are beneficial for healthy colon. ACV has also antibiotic property which helps to improve the digestion and functioning of gut. ACV is also beneficial for weight loss.
- Take 1 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoons honey and 1 glass warm water
- Mix ACV in water
- Then add honey in this and drink this solution
- Repeat this process once in every morning
5) Sea Salt for Colon Cleansing
Consumption of sea salt is very helpful to improve the digestive system and increase the bowl movement. Salt contains sodium pulls water from tissues into your intestines. Salt water colon cleansing is easy and effective for you which you can do at home yourself.
- Take 1 tablespoon sea salt and 1 glass of water
- Mix these and boil for 5 minutes
- Keep it to be cool and consume in the morning
- Then gently massage stomach towards colon
- Repeat this once daily in the morning with empty stomach
6) Ginger for Colon Cleansing
Ginger is well known natural home remedy that helps to deal with various health problems. Ginger contains natural bioactive, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which are very helpful for your overall health. Ginger is helpful to reduce the weight and improve the digestive system.
- Take 1 tablespoon ginger juice, one fourth cup lemon juice and 2 cup warm water
- Mix all these except lemon juice and boil
- Then keep it to be little cool
- Now add lemon juice and stir properly
- Consume this solution throughout the day
7) Flaxseeds for Colon Cleansing
Flaxseeds are very good natural ingredient that are helpful for colon cleansing. Flaxseeds contain omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and antioxidants that help to keep healthy to your body and protect from various health problems. Consumption of flaxseeds is beneficial to improve your digestion and increase the bowel movement.
- Take 1 tablespoon flaxseeds powder and 1 glass warm water
- Mix this properly
- Have this mixture before half an hour of your meal
- Repeat twice in a day
8) Aloe Vera Juice for Colon Cleansing
Aloe Vera juice is well known natural home remedy for various health related problems. Aloe Vera juice is beneficial to improve the digestive system and increase the bowl movement. Aloe Vera juice contains several vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and antioxidants that are helpful to cleanse your colon.
- Take Aloe Vera gel, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 2 cup water
- Add lemon juice in the water
- Then mix aloe Vera gel in this and blend properly
- Keep this mixture in refrigerator for 1 hour
- Start drinking small quantity of this mixture throughout the day
9) Baking Soda for Colon Cleansing
Baking soda is another natural ingredient that is effective for colon cleansing. Baking soda is also called sodium bicarbonate which helps to balance the pH of your stomach. Baking soda is very beneficial to improve the digestive system and increase the bowel movement. Use the method below for cleanses your colon.
- Take half teaspoon baking soda and 1 glass of warm water
- Mix these properly
- During this solution in the morning
- Repeat once daily
10) Coconut Oil for Colon Cleansing
Coconut oil is good natural oil for colon cleansing. Coconut oil contains fatty acids that are strong antioxidant which helps to removal of toxic substances from your body quickly. Coconut oil helps to treat your digestive problem and improve overall health. Please remember that pregnant women should not use the coconut oil.
- Take 2 tablespoons coconut oil, Lemon juice and Yogurt
- Intake the coconut oil several times daily
- Repeat this for 1 week to see the best result
11) Castor Oil for Colon Cleansing
Castor oil is very strong and effective natural oil for colon cleansing. Castor oil helps to increase the bowel movements quickly and improve the digestive system. Use this natural oil for cleansing the colon effectively. Castor oil is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Take 1 tablespoon castor oil and 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix both properly and drink with empty stomach in the morning
- Repeat this once daily for 1-2 weeks
12) Green Tea for Colon Cleansing
Green tea is very popular natural drink for reducing weight. Green tea is also effective to natural cleansing of your colon. Green tea contains catechism that has antioxidant properties which is beneficial for colon cleansing.
- Take 1 teaspoon green tea and 1 cup hot water
- Steep green tea in a cup of hot water for 10 minutes
- Keep aside to be cool and mix honey for better taste
- Drink this tea
- Repeat thrice in a day
13) Cayenne Pepper for Colon Cleansing
Cayenne pepper is very effective natural ingredient for colon cleansing. Cayenne pepper is helpful in decreasing appetite and increase bowel movement. Cayenne pepper contains antioxidant properties which help to improves metabolism as well.
- Take one fourth teaspoon cayenne pepper, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 glass warm water
- Add all ingredients in 1 glass of warm water
- Mix properly and consume
- Repeat this 3-4 times in a day
In this post you have read about 13 best effective natural home remedies to colon cleansing. All these remedies are easily available and effective. Please share this post to your friends and known ones so that they can take the advantage of these and keep them self healthy.