Olive oil is the best thing to include in your diet. There are a lot of benefits of olive oil. Do you know How to use olive oil for glowing skin? In this post we will discuss about olive oil benefits in detail. You should avoid the vegetable oil use in your kitchen. At the place of vegetable oil, use olive oil that is healthy. Due to its amazing skin benefits it will provide you the glowing and beautiful skin. It also helps in fighting skin problems like blackheads and whiteheads.
Effective methods Of Using Olive Oil for Skin
Virgin Olive Oil for Skin
Virgin olive oil is very useful oil for dry skin and dry patches. It will provide you glowing and rejuvenated skin. Olive oil control the excess oil production in skin your skin pores will be clean and unclogged.
- Take 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil, clean cloth, warm water
- Massage on your face with few drops of olive oil
- Now dip the clean cloth in hot water
- Keep this for few minute to come at normal temperature
- Now rub your face with this cloth
- Leave your face to be dry
- Repeat this twice in a day for a week and you can see the effect
Olive Oil and Lemon Juice for Skin
You already know about olive oil benefits. If you use the olive oil with lemon juice then it works magically for your skin. The mixture of these helps unclogs pores and brightens your skin. Lemon has also astringent and an antiseptic property that helps to give you glowing skin.
- Take 2 teaspoon olive oil, 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix these well
- Gently apply on your face and massage for few minutes
- Leave it for half an hour
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- After few minutes again rinse with cool water
- Repeat this thrice in a week
Olive Oil and Honey for Skin
Mixture of olive oil and honey will form a very effective face mask for you that provide the smoothness, hydration, and natural glow. Honey contains antioxidants that rejuvenate the skin. Egg contains nutrients that help tightening your skin.
- Take 2 teaspoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon honey, and 1 egg yolk
- Mix all these in a bowl properly
- Now apply this face mask on your face
- Leave it for 20 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water
- Use this method twice in a week
Olive Oil, Yogurt and Turmeric for Skin
Turmeric is well known natural remedy for skin care. It is often use as an herbal face pack. Turmeric has Curcumin that give you the brighten your skin. If you mix the turmeric with olive oil then the face pack will give you the amazing and beautiful skin.
- Take 2 teaspoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder and 4 teaspoon yogurt
- Mix all these effective ingredients and prepare the face pack
- Apply this on your face and neck
- Leave it for half an hour to be dry
- Rinse off with normal water
- Repeat this twice in a week for better result
Olive Oil and Castor Oil for Skin
Olive oil and castor oil mixture will help you to restore the skin natural oil production. Using this mixture will give you the soft and glowing skin. It has anti-aging ingredients that helps to keep you young and good looking.
- Take 2 teaspoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon castor oil, Washcloth, Warm water
- Mix all these oils properly
- Gently massage on your face
- Do it in circular motion in circular motion
- Now dip the cloth in warm water and clean your face
- Repeat this method thrice in a week for better result
In this post you have gone through the various ways of using olive oil for your skin. Please share this post with friends so that they can also take the advantage of this post.