How to treat arthritis? In this article we are listing about How to use castor oil for treating arthritis? Castor oil is beneficial to provide relief from the arthritis. Castor oil contains anti-inflammatory property which is helpful to provide relief from pain and inflammation caused by arthritis. Castor oil also helps to reduce swelling as well. You can easily get castor oil and by using this natural method you can treat the arthritis.
Do you know about arthritis? Arthritis is the condition that affects your joints and the connective tissues around them. You can hear about two types of arthritis, one is osteoarthritis and second one is Rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis affects the knee, arms, ankles, figures, hips etc. The common reason of arthritis is stress lifestyle, age factor etc.
How to Use Castor Oil for Treating Arthritis
1) Castor Oil Pack for Arthritis Treatment
Castor oil pack is useful to treat the arthritis. Castor oil packs help to make pressure and reduce swelling and pain both caused by arthritis. Cooling effects is also beneficial to treat the arthritis.
- Take Castor Oil, and Hot water pack
- Soak a cotton pad in castor oil for overnight
- In the morning squeeze the excess oil and massage on the affected joint
- Place the hot packs over it for some time
- Repeat twice in a week for fast relief from arthritis
2) Castor Oil Rub for Arthritis Treatment
Castor oil contains ante-inflammatory property which helps to provide relief from arthritis pain and inflammation. You just need to rub on the affected area of joint and it helps to reduce the swelling and pain caused by arthritis.
- Take Castor oil, and Cotton Pads
- Warm up the castor oil little
- Apply by using cotton pad
- Massage gently on the affected area
- Repeat this process 3-4 times in a week
3) Castor oil and Orange Juice for Arthritis Treatment
Orange is the citrus fruits which are itch in the Vitamin C and antioxidant properties. These are beneficial to reduce the inflammation caused by free radicals. If your are arthritis patients then start drinking orange juice and also add castor oil and orange juice both in your regular diet to treat arthritis.
- Take 1 tablespoon Castor oil and 1 glass orange juice
- Boil the castor oil
- Mix this warm castor oil in one glass of orange juice
- Drink this mixture in your breakfast
- Repeat this process for 3 weeks
4) Castor Oil and Flannel Pack to Treat Arthritis
Castor Oil and Flannel Pack are very effective natural ingredients to treat the arthritis. This is the great way to reduce the pain and inflammation caused by arthritis. Swelling can also be reducing with application of castor oil and flannel pack.
- Take flannel cloth, hot water and 20ml Castor oil
- Warm this castor oil
- Now fold the flannel and soak it in castor oil
- Leave it on for half an hour
- Place towel on affected joint
- Wrap this with the flannel soaked in castor oil
- Leave it for half an hour
- Repeat this process thrice in a week
5) Castor Oil in Ginger Tea for Arthritis Treatment
Castor oil in ginger tea is beneficial to treat the arthritis effectively. Ginger contains anti-inflammatory property which is helpful to reduce the pain and inflammation caused by arthritis. You should include the ginger in your diet. Prepare the ginger tea and add castor oil in this too fast relief from arthritis.
- Take Ginger Tea powder, water and castor oil
- Boil ginger tea powder in water
- Simmer it over medium heat for 10 minutes
- Then add castor oil in ginger tea
- Drink this mixture before going to bed
- Repeat thrice in a week
After reading this informative post, you have realized that castor oil has a lot of nutrients and medicinal properties. Castor oil is very effective natural home remedy to treat the arthritis. You read about best uses of Castor oil to treat the arthritis; it helps to reduce the pain, inflammation and swelling caused by arthritis. Please share this informative post to your friends and known ones so that they can also take the advantage of castor oil’s benefits. Please share on whatsapp, facebook,and twitter as well. Kindly leave your valuable comments in the comment section.