Mostly young people suffer with Pimples. The main reason behind this is that the Hormones begin to form in the body and due to this the oil starts to produce, which closes the hole of the skin pore. The result is that there is a spread of bacteria inside the hole and the skin comes out on the body. If you keep negligence in it, then go ahead and leave the black stains and spots which are difficult to remove. That is why you should take special care in the youth, if you do not have any acne, and if you do, you will erase it without stains.
In this post we are listing home remedies to get rid of pimples quickly.
Cause of Pimples
- Hormonal Factor
- Bacterial Infection
- Improper Diet
- Oily Skin
- Spicy food
Fuller’s Earth or Multani Mitti
Multani clay is very beneficial for greasy and acne prone skin because it absorbs excess oil from the skin (without excessive drying of the skin) and opens the pores. Fuller’s Earth or Multani mitti also makes the skin white. It is easily found in the market. Use this as given steps and find the clear and smooth skin.
- Make paste by mixing multinea clay, rose water and sandalwood powder in equal amounts
- Now place this paste on your face
- Leave it for some time to be dry
- Clean it with normal water after drying
- Repeat this method once in a week
Baking Soda for Pimples
Baking soda is actually sodium bicarbonate, which removes dead cells from the surface of your skin and adds new cells. It also regulates the pH level of the skin and helps to treat the pimples due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- Take 2 tablespoon of baking soda
- Prepare the paste with water
- Place this paste on your face
- Leave it for few minutes
- Wash with normal water
Toothpaste for Pimples
Toothpaste is the very simple and easy method to get rid of pimples. You use this in your everyday life for teeth cleaning but it also remove your acne. Use this as given below.
- Take little toothpaste and apply on your acne are
- Use this every day before go to bed in night
- Clean with warm water in the morning
Orange Peel for Pimples
The orange has acidic property and vitamin C, which is the perfect remedy for the acne or pimples. You can use orange juice or peels, but its peels are more beneficial.
- Dry orange peels completely in the sun
- Now grind them and make powder and add some water to it and prepare the paste
- Apply this paste in the affected area
- Keep it for 15 minutes
- Now wash the face with hot water
Tea Tree Oil for Pimples
Another popular treatment for acne removal is tea tree oil. It works like antiseptic on the skin and disinfect pores. It also eliminates acne-causing bacteria. Apply tea tree oil three times daily to acne for best result.
Neem for Pimples
Neem is beneficial for many skin problems. It contains antiseptic and antimicrobial properties that kill acne-producing bacteria. It also fixes skin redness and skin breakouts.
- Grind the leaves of neem with water and prepare the paste
- Now add some turmeric to it and mix them
- Gently apply it on your face
- Wash it after 20 minutes
- Do this method twice in a week
- You can also apply neem oil daily on your face
How to prevent being a pimples
- Avoid fried and spicy diet
- Take full sleep
- Drink more water
- Wash the face skin frequently and keep it clean. It keep the skin of the face open and clear. For that, you clean the skin with the steam of the night every night and in the morning.
- Do not use cosmetic
- Eat fruits and vegetables in more quantity
- Do not wash face with soap
- Use only gram flour, rice flour and turmeric
Avoid constipation in the stomach
- Take drops of Triphala or herd powder at night while sleeping
In this post we have gone through with effective home remedies to get rid of pimples. All these remedies are without any side effects. Please share this post to your friends so that they can also take the advantage of these useful remedies of acne.