Eyes are the most important part of our body. Eyes are the beautiful creation that help us to see the beautiful world. You have heard that eyes speak more than word. Yes its true so you can tack care to your eyes properly. You feel some irritation and pain in your eyes sometime. This is because of eyes infection. It can be affect to anyone. We are listing 19 effective natural home remedies for eyes infection. Main reasons of eyes infection are bacteria, viruses and fungus.
Symptoms of Eyes Infection
- Eye Redness
- Blurry Vision
- Watery Eyes
Common Types of Eyes Infection
- Ocular Histoplasmosis syndrome (ohms)
- Herpes simplex
- Bacterial Kerasotes
For eyes protection you need to be maintain hygiene and prevent from bacterial and fungal infection. Start reading the below given natural home remedies to protect and treat the eyes infections.
Top Natural Home Remedies for Eye Infection
1) Potato for Eyes Infection
Potato is the easy and simple home remedy for eyes infection. Potato has anti inflammatory and cooling properties that helps to provide relax from burning sensation and itching of your eyes. It will also helps you o get rid of eye redness.
- Take the potato
- cut it into slices
- Place potato slices over your eyelids
- Repeat this several times for fast relief
2) Salt Water for Eyes Infection
Salt water will also very helpful to reduce the itching of eyes, redness and swelling caused by eyes infection. Salt water also very helpful for several diseases.
- Take 1 tablespoon of salt
- Mix this in a cup of water
- Use this salt water as an eye drop
- Repeat twice in a day to get relief from eye infection quickly
3) Rosewater for Eyes Infection
Rosewater is another excellent natural home remedies to treat the eyes infection. Rosewater contains cleaning agent that helps effectively to clean the infections of eyes. It helps to clears dust particles and other debris from your eyes.
- Take the rosewater
- Put the few drops in eyes
- Do this every day two times in a day
4) Castor Oil for Eyes Infection
Castor oil is great natural solution for treating eyes infection such as redness of eyes, swelling, and itching of eyes. Pink eyes problem can be also treated by castor oil effectively.
- Take the castor oils
- Apply in your affected eyes
- Repeat this twice in a day
- It will help to heal your eyes infection
5) Coriander for Eyes Infection
Coriander leaves is effective natural home remedy for eyes infection. It has anti-inflammatory property that give you the quick relief from inflammation in the affected areas. Using coriander remedy will help to reduce the swelling and redness of eyes.
- Take coriander leaves
- Boil them in water for 15 minutes
- Drain the liquid from the leaves
- Now use this liquid for eyewash
- Do this several times in a day for fast relief
6) Charcoal Dusts for Eyes Infection
Charcoal dust is a well known cleanser and used to purify the water in many filters. Charcoal dust is helpful to captures the harmful chemicals and bacteria.
- Take 1 tablespoon charcoal dust, half teaspoon salt
- Mix these in a cup of boiling water
- Keep aside to be cool
- Now use this solution as an eye drops
- Repeat daily twice for fast relief from eyes infection and itching
7) Turmeric for Eyes Infection
Turmeric is a most popular natural ayurvedic herb for many health, skin and other treatment. It has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties that help to cure your eyes infections.
- Take 2 tablespoon turmeric powder
- Boil this in water
- Keep aside for cooling
- Now apply this on your affected areas
- Repeat this twice in a day
8) Baby Shampoo for Eyes Infection
Baby shampoos are also simple solution for eyes cleaning and get rid of eyes infections. You can easily find this at your home if baby available with you or buy it from market and use as eye cleaner. It also helps to reduce the itching and inflammation.
- Take the baby shampoo
- Wash your eyes with this
- It will clear all the dust and reduce redness and irritation of eyes
9) Fennel Seeds for Eyes Infection
- Take some fennel seed
- Boil these in water
- Drain this water
- Use this water for your eyes wash
- Repeat this process 3-4 times in a day
10) Yogurt for Eyes Infection
Yogurt is the home remedy that can be used to treat several health and skin problems. Similarly yogurt also helpful to remove the eyes infection and reduce the eyes redness, irritation of eyes and swelling as well. Yogurt contains good bacteria that kills the bad bacteria.
- Take yogurt and cotton
- Dip the cotton in the yogurt
- Apply directly on the affected area
11) Aloe-Vera for Eyes Infection
Aloe Vera is also well known natural home remedy for treating eyes infection. Aloe Vera helps to cure several more skin problems as well. It is beneficial to remove the darkness of your skin. Use aloe Vera for eyes infection and find the quick relief from inflammation and redness of eyes.
- Take the aloe Vera leaf and cotton ball
- Cut it and extract the gel
- Dip the cotton ball in the aloe Vera gel
- Apply on the affected area
- It provide you the relax feeling
12) Calendula Flower for Eyes Infection
Calendula flower is a very good herb to treat the itching of eyes, redness and swelling caused by eyes infection. You can use very easily as described below.
- Take some Calendula flower
- Boil in the water
- Use this liquid for your eye wash
- Repeat this thrice in a day for fast relief from eyes infection
13) Baking Soda for Eyes Infection
You are using baking soda in your kitchen but do you know that baking soda is also a very good remedy for eyes infection. Use as per given below and find the relief from eyes infection such as redness of eyes, itching if eyes and inflammation of eyes.
- Take 1 tablespoon baking soda
- Mix this in 1 cup of water
- Stir it and use it for washing eyes
- Repeat this method thrice in a day for fast relief
14) Simple Water Cleaning for Eyes Infection
I think this is the very easy and simple solution to remove the eyes infection. You should make this habit to protect your eyes from any bacterial or fungal infection. Cleaning eyes with normal water will also help to control the pink eyes infection.
- Take the simple water
- Splash your eyes
- Repeat 5-6 times in a day
- It will help to clear the infection very fast
15) Coconut Oil for Eyes Infection
Coconut oil is another very good natural solution to get rid of eyes infection. Coconut oil contains several vitamins and minerals that fight against the itching sensation and redness of eyes.
- Take coconut oil and clean cloth
- Gently apply coconut oil by cloth on your eyelids
- Repeat this two times in a day and get the relief from eyes infection
16) Eyes Exercise for Eyes Infection
Apart from the remedy exercise is also the good solution to protect the eyes infection. Follow the below given method and get rid of eyes infection. This exercise helps increasing the blood flow and help fighting from eye infection.
- Rotate your eyes in a clockwise first
- Then rotate in anti-clock wise direction
- Do this simple exercise for 10 minutes and get the relief from infection
17) Garlic for Eyes Infection
Garlic again proves that it is the very effective natural home remedy. Garlic can help you to get rid of eyes infection. Garlic has anti-inflammatory property that helps to reduce the inflammation, swelling and redness of eyes caused by eyes infection.
- Take garlic juice
- Gently apply this juice on the affected area
- Using this helps to soothing to your burning eyes
- 10) Indian Gooseberry for Eyes Infection
18) Indian gooseberry (Amla)
Indian gooseberry is also known as Amla. Amla is the mostly used to enhance your immune system. Anti bacterial and antifungal properties of Amla helps you to fight with infection caused by bacteria or fungus.
- Take the Amla juice
- Star drinking once in a day
- This will control the infection of your eyes
19) Healthy Diets for Eyes Infection
This is the last solution of this article for your eyes infection but not the least. Healthy diet can be helpful to keep you healthy and fit in any manner. All the healthy diet increase your immune systems and fight from the eyes infection causes
- Always eat healthy diet
- Eat fresh fruit regularly
- Include the leafy vegetable in your diet
- Salad is also good for your health and eyes
You have gone through with 19 effective natural home remedies for eyes infection. Without eyes your life will be dark so do tack care of the best for your eyes and use the given best solution to get rid of eyes infections. Please share this post to your friends so that they can also know about these natural remedies and keep their eyes healthy and see the whole world.