What is constipation? How to get rid of constipation naturally? In this article we are listing top 10 effective home remedies for constipation. There are a lot of people affected by constipation. The main reasons behind the constipation are our life style. Due to hectic and busy life style, people become careless for their diets and daily routine. Constipation is basically the stage when bowel passes with difficulty. Gastric problem can also increase due to constipation. Keep reading to know all about the natural treatment of constipation.
1) Magnesium to Get Rid of Constipation
Combination of magnesium citrate and milk is very helpful to get rid of constipation. These compounds pull water into the intestine while passing through your digestive system. Use this home remedy as describe below and get relief from constipation.
- Take 2 tablespoon magnesium citrate liquid and Water
- Mix these properly
- Drink this solution to get instant relief from constipation
- Drink only when needed
2) Fiber to Get Rid of Constipation
Fiber is very important home remedy to get rid of constipation. Include the fiber diets in your daily routine. Start eating a variety of high fiber diets in your meal which helps you to recover from constipation. Fibers helps to passes stool smoothly and protect you from constipation as well. Some fiber rich foods are grains, brown rice, oats, broccoli, apricots, nuts, apples, potatoes, and beans.
- Take 2 cups fiber-rich foods
- Eat daily this amount of finer rich food
- Regular consumption of fiber rich foods help to get rid of constipation
3) Castor Oil to Get Rid of Constipation
Castor oil is one of the best natural home remedy to get rid of constipation. Castor oil is helpful when you take it with empty stomach. Castor oil is beneficial to soften stool and provide the relieve from constipation quickly.
- Take 1 teaspoon castor oil
- Have this oil in empty stomach in morning
- Repeat this once daily for few days to get rid of constipation
4) Lactulose to Get Rid of Constipation
Lactulose is another good home remedy to get rid of constipation. Lactulose can be useful for all age group people. It helps to soften the stool and provide relief from constipation.
- Take Lactulose syrup
- Have the 15ml of the syrup with water
- Do it twice in a day
- Repeat 4-5 days and get the relief from constipation
5) Green tea to Get Rid of Constipation
Green tea is effective natural home remedy to get rid of constipation. Start drinking the green tea regularly which helps to keep your digestion healthy. Green tea is also beneficial for other health and skin related problems.
- Take the green tea
- Prepare with water
- Drink once or twice regularly
6) Olive Oil to Get Rid of Constipation
Olive oil is another good natural oil which helps to keep your digestion healthy and provide relief from constipation. olive oil is one of the easiest natural home remedy to get rid of constipation.
- Take 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Have it with empty stomach in the morning
- Repeat daily for few days
7) Coconut Oil to Get Rid of Constipation
Coconut oil is very effective natural home remedy to get rid of constipation. Coconut oil contains high amounts of medium-chain fatty acids, which is helpful to provide relief from the constipation by softening the bowel movement.
- Take Coconut oil
- Have the half tablespoon of coconut oil
- Take it in the two times in a day
- Repeat for few days to get proper relief from the constipation
8) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Constipation
Baking soda is one of the best home remedy for constipation. Baking soda is useful to releases gas, acidity and relief from bloating. There is not any side effects of baking soda.
- Take 1 teaspoon baking soda and glass of water
- Mix these properly
- Drink this solution in empty stomach
- Repeat 2-3 days to get proper relief from constipation
9) Triphala to Get Rid of Constipation
Triphala is very popular and effective home remedy to get rid of constipation. Triphala is made by three plants such as amalaki, haritaki, and bibhitak. Triphala helps improving your digestion and provide instant relief from the constipation.
- Take 2 teaspoons triphala powder and glass of warm water
- Mix these properly
- Drink triphala solution at night
- Do it before going to bed
- Repeat for few days to treat constipation properly
10) Wheat Bran to Get Rid of Constipation
Wheat bran is also very good natural home remedy to get rid of constipation. Wheat bran is insoluble fiber which helps soften the stool and provide relief from constipation. It also helpful to improve the digestion.
- Take 20 gms of wheat bran
- Consume this by adding wheat bran to pancakes, bread, soups etc
- Repeat this regularly with including in regular diet
You have read all about Top 10 Effective Home Remedies for Constipation. All these home remedies are easily available and very effective to treat the constipation. Please share this informative post to your friends and known ones so that they can also take the advantage of these remedies and get rid of their constipation problem. Also share on whatsapp, facebook and twitter as well. Please leave your valuable comments in the comment section.