Birth control by natural remedies. How to control birth? What is the best home remedies for birth control? How to avoid unwanted pregnancy? We are listing the 13 best effective natural home remedies for birth control in this article. Children are very set and lovable for all but some couple have not prepared for the kids. There are certain reasons like settlement, future planning etc. All these are their personal matter.
Planning of children should be very careful. Parenthood is the most amazing experience of life but you should decide with every planning. There are many medicines avail be in the market to avoid unwanted pregnancy. These medicines can have be the side effects for your body. So you need to try the natural and herbal remedies for birth control. Keep reading and try these natural birth control home remedies.
Home Remedies for Birth Control
1) Ginger for Birth Control
Ginger is one of the best natural home remedies for birth control. Ginger helps to improve the menstrual flow. You can easily drink the ginger tea daily and avoid the unwanted pregnancy. This can be easily prepared at home by you.
- Take ginger and wash properly
- Grate this ginger
- Mix grated ginger in boiled water
- Steep this for 5 minutes
- Strain the tea and drink with small sip
- Repeat this remedy twice in a day
2) Blue Cohosh for Birth Control
Blue cohosh is the good home remedies i.e. used in birth control. Blue cohosh has uterine contracting substances which is used as effective natural birth control remedy. Prepare this remedy as given below and avoid unwanted pregnancy.
- Take 1 teaspoon blue cohosh
- Mix in 1 cup boil water
- Steep it for 5 minutes
- Drink this tea until your periods start
- Repeat trice in a day
3) Apricot for Birth Control
Apricot is another good natural method for birth control. You just need to consume the apricot as per the given method below and stop the unwanted pregnancy.
- Take 100 go dried apricots and 2 tablespoon honey
- Mix both these ingredient in a cup of water
- Boil this mixture for half an hour
- Blend properly and drink this solution
4) Stoneseed for Birth Control
Stoneseed is also most powerful herbal remedy for birth control. This is mostly used natural home remedy to control the unwanted pregnancy. Make this natural remedy as given step by step method.
- Take stoneseed root
- Mix this in water
- Steep it for 2 hours
- Start drinking a cup daily
- Repeat once in a day regularly
5) Papaya for Birth Control
Papaya is popular natural home remedy to avoid unwanted pregnancy. This is very effective remedy used for birth control.
- Take the papaya
- Cut in the pieces
- Start eating twice in a day for 3-4 days to avoid pregnancy
6) Cotton Root Bark for Birth Control
Cotton Root Bark is a very useful and beneficial for birth control. This is effective herbal remedies to prevent pregnancy. Cotton Root Bark stimulates the release of oxytocin hormone which can be helpful to avoid unwanted pregnancy.
- Take dried Cotton Root Bark
- Cut this root into several pieces
- Now brew it in hot water
- Drink it twice in a day for birth control
7) Cinnamon for Birth Control
Cinnamon is another home remedy for birth control. Cinnamon is well known to stimulate the uterus, causing miscarriage and abortion.
- Take the Cinnamon
- Consume this in any manner
- Repeat regularly to avoid unwanted pregnancy
8) Neem for Birth Control
Neem is very popular natural home remedy for birth control. Neem is the remedy which use in several health and skin problems due to its antibiotic and antiseptic properties. Use of neem leaves help to avoid the unwanted pregnancy. Neem leaves, neem oil and neem leaf extract, all are useful to kills sperm very soon. You can inject at the joint of uterus and fallopian tubes. This will control the unwanted pregnancy.
9) Pennyroyal for Birth Control
Pennyroyal is another effective herb used for birth control. Pennyroyal is also known as spearmint which can be helpful to control the unwanted pregnancy.
- Prepare the tea of Pennyroyal
- Start consuming minimum dosage
- Do not take in excess
10) Buckwheat for Birth Control
Buckwheat is another good home remedy for birth control. Buckwheat is also known as kuttu. Buckwheat has rutin that prevents implantation.
- Take 500 go of buickwheat
- Consume this in your diet
- There are not any side effect of this herbal remedy
11) Wild Yam for Birth Control
Wild Yam is the effective home remedy for birth control but your should take this regularly. Wild Yam can be take 1-2 month to be work as prevention of unwanted pregnancy.
- Take wild yam
- Consume twice in a day
- Repeat this regularly and do not miss any dosage
12) Mugwort for Birth Control
Mugwort is another effective home remedy for birth control. Mugwort is also known as Nagdona. This is very helpful to avoid unwanted pregnancy. *Please do not use this if you have any kidney problem
- Take dried mugwort herb
- Add this in a cup of hot water
- Leave it for an hour
- Consume this mixture
13) Black Cohosh (Black Snakeroot) for Birth Control
Black Cohosh is also known as Black Snakeroot which is helpful for birth control. Black Cohosh helps to stimulate the release of oxytocin which causes uterine contractions. This can be helpful to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Kindly consult to the doctor before taking black cohosh.
In this post you have read about 13 best effective natural home remedies for birth control. All these remedies help to control the unwanted pregnancy. Please share this post to your friends so that they can also know about these herbal remedies for birth control.