Apple cider vinegar is one of the best natural home remedies for several health problems. Apple cider vinegar, shortly known as ACV that is made with apple and cider
Apple cider vinegar can be used in several food preparations, like in salad, pickles and food preservatives. You can say this remedy as folk remedy. Apple cider vinegar is easily available in the market. If you raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar then it is very effective for your health.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Digestive System
If you have proper digestion then your body will be healthy for long time. The apple cider vinegar is most important remedy to keep digestive system healthy. Apple cider vinegar is acidic nature that can be helpful for digestion.
- Take two teaspoon apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
- Mix it well and drink before meal.
- You can use apple cider vinegar in food such as salad with apple cider vinegar.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
Apple cider vinegar is also play important role to lose weight. It contains acetic acid that prevents the accumulation of body fat.
- Take 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
- You need to drink this two times in a day.
- Repeat this for few weeks and you can lose your weight.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Arthritis Pain
Due to arthritis the people feel discomfort and uneasiness like swollen fingers, inflammation, stiffness and pain. Apple cider vinegar is very useful to treat the arthritis. It has anti-inflammatory and alkaline-forming properties. These properties help to relieve from arthritis pain and stiffness.
- Take one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and honey.
- Mix these well into a glass of lukewarm water.
- Mix 1 tablespoon each of apple cider vinegar and raw honey into a glass of lukewarm water.
- You can add a little of cinnamon.
- Now drink this mixture twice in a day.
- Alternatively you can use the dipped cotton in apple cider vinegar that is mix in Luke warm water. Apply this on affected joints. Repeat this method twice in a day.
Apple Cider Vinegar for As a Facial Toner
Apple cider vinegar is a well known natural astringent that helps to control the pH level of skin. Your acne problem can also be treated with apple cider vinegar. It can also use as homemade facial toner.
- Take 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and water or green tea.
- Put this in a spray bottle.
- You just need to spray this solution in face as toner twice in a day.
- Use your home made toner of your face and find the shiny and smooth skin.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Headaches
Apple cider vinegar is also useful to treat the migraine, sinus or tension headache. It helps to balance the pH levels in the body. Apple cider vinegar contains anti-inflammatory property that can help to reduce pain.
- Take one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
- Drink it twice in a day and it helps to reduce the headache.
- Alternatively take a cloth and soak it in apple cider vinegar.
- Pull out the excess liquid and apply this cloth on head for 5 minutes.
- Now your headache has been gone.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Nasal Congestion
Apple cider vinegar is also a very good natural remedy for clear the nasal congestion. It can also helpful to boost the immunity that can fight with the several infections.
- Take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Mix this in 1 glass of warm water.
- You can add 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix these well and drink this thrice in a day for 2 weeks.