Toothaches are very common problem with unbearable pain in teeth and jaws. Toothache occur when pulp become inflamed. Pulp is the central region of tooth. There are many causes for pulp irritation. We are trying to give you some best natural home remedies to treat the toothaches.
Causes of Toothaches
- Cracked Tooth
- Jaw Joint Disorder
- Gum Disease
Symptoms Of Toothaches
- Sharp, or constant pain
- Tooth pain
- Painful gums
- Bad taste in the mouth
Pepper and Salt For Toothaches
Pepper and salt is very effective for toothaches treatment. Pepper and salt both contains antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that helps to reduce the tooth pain and inflammation.
- Take pepper and salt in equal amount.
- Mix these two ingredients with water and prepare the paste.
- Now apply this paste on the affected tooth and leave it for few minutes.
- Repeat this for 5-6 days regularly.
- With use of this remedy you can get the relief from the toothaches.
Wheatgrass Juice For Toothaches
Wheatgrass juice is the pure and natural remedy that contains antibacterial properties that helps to deal with toothaches. You can easily use the wheatgrass juice to treat the toothaches. This helps to absorb the gums toxin. Also it is effective to reduce the infection and bacterial growth.
- Take the wheatgrass juice.
- Fill your mouth with this juice.
- Just use this for regular mouth wash for few days.
- Extract the juice of wheatgrass and use it as a mouthwash.
Garlic For Toothaches
Garlic is well known effective remedy for several health issues. Garlic can be effective to get rid of toothaches. It contains the antibiotic property that helps to relief from toothaches pain.
- Take the crushed garlic clove and table salt.
- Mix these and apply on the affected tooth for few minutes.
- This will reduce the tooth pain.
- Use this remedy for few days.
Ice Cubes For Toothaches
Cooling effect of ice is also very effective to reduce the toothache pain. Ice can be easily available in every home.
Take the ice cube and wrap this in a clean cotton cloth
Place this on cheek near the infected tooth.
- Hold it for few minutes.
- This will instantly relief from the toothaches.
Warm Salt Water For Toothaches
Warm water is useful for deal with toothache. Warm water helps to reduce the bacterial growth and inflammation.
- Take a small glass of water and mix little salt in this.
- Use this warm water for mouth wash thoroughly.
- Warm water helps to reduce the swelling and pain of toothache.
Guava Leaves For Toothaches
Guava leaves is the natural remedy that is effective to treat the toothaches. It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antimicrobial properties that help to reduce the swelling as well as tooth pain.
- Take the one guava leave and chew this until the juice extracted in the mouth.
- This juice work to reduce the inflammation of toothaches.
- Alternatively you can boil the few guava leaves in water.
- Add little salt in this and use this for mouthwash.
Cloves For Toothaches
Cloves contain anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant and anesthetic properties that can be helpful to reduce the pain of toothaches and reduce the infection.
- Take 2-3 gloves and grind them.
- Add little olive oil.
- Apply it on affected tooth.
- You can also dip the cotton ball in this and apply on the affected tooth.
Onion For Toothaches
Onions is also natural home remedies to get rid of toothaches. Onion contains antiseptic and antimicrobial properties that can be helpful to treat the toothache pain. You can chew the onion for few minutes and it will provide the instant relief from the toothache pain.