The sinusitis is going to be a common disease. It happen with the season change. There are many types of infection that are the reason of sinus. People feel discomfort and pain due to the sinus. There are many medicines available to treat the sinusitis but the people prefer to use the natural home remedies to deal with the sinusitis. We are listing some effective natural home remedies that help to treat and control the sinusitis infection. These will provide the relief from the pain and discomfort due to the sinus.
Causes A Sinus
- Bacterial Infection
- Fungal Infection
- Viral Infections
Symptoms Of Sinus
- Facial Tenderness
- Nasal Discharge
- Sore Throat
- Pain in ear and teeth
Home Remedies For Sinus Pain, Pressure, And Infection
Honey For Sinusitis
Honey is the most effective natural ingredient to treat the sinus. Honey has an antimicrobial property that helps to control the bacterial infection, fungal infection, and viral infection. Honey helps to soothe the nasal passages and throat. Follow the given method to use the honey to treat the sinus.
- Take one table spoon of honey and little amount of lemon juice.
- Mix these two ingredients in lukewarm water.
- Drink this solution twice in a day for better result.
Essential Oils For Sinus
Essential oils are one of the most effective natural home remedy for several health problem. This is also helpful to treat the sinus. It has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. These properties help to reduce the sinus pain and your mind soothing. Here we are explaining the steps to follow this effective remedy to treat the sinus.
- Take the few drops of eucalyptus oil, lavender oil, lemon essential oil.
- Mix all these essential oils well.
- Now pour the few drops on your palm and give the massage with this on neck, and back of neck.
- Also you need to inhale the breath of these oils.
- Repeat this remedy after every few hours.
Grapefruit Seed Extract For Sinusitis
Grapefruit seed is very useful natural remedy to treat the sinus. Grape seed contains the antibacterial and antifungal properties that help to deal with sinusitis infection. You need to follow the steps below to prepare the remedy for sinus.
- Take 4-5 drops of grapefruit seed extract.
- Mix this extract in half cup of warm water.
- Start taking inhale with this solution.
- Repeat this method twice in a day.
Green Tea For Sinus
Green tea is the one of the best herbal tea which is popular for weight loss. It is also useful to get rid of sinusitis due to its antioxidant and healing properties. Prepare the green tea or use the green tea bag for sinus treatment.
- Take one tablespoon of green tea leaves.
- Dip this in hot water and take the sip.
- You can add the little honey for better taste.
- Repeat this green tea thrice in a day for better result.
Apple Cider Vinegar For Sinusitis
Apple cider vinegar is the very effective natural home remedy to treat the sinus infection. Apple cider vinegar contains the vitamins and minerals that help to reduce the infection symptoms. Apple cider vinegar also has antibacterial and antifungal properties which controls the reason of sinusitis.
- Take 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and one glass of lukewarm water.
- Mix these well and drink this.
- Alternatively you can gargle with this solution.
- For better effect you need to drink this twice in a day for few days regularly.
Ginger Tea For Sinusitis
Ginger is a well known natural home remedy to deal with several health problems. It is also do the good work for treating the sinus infection. Ginger contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant as high level. These properties help to reduce the irritation and swelling in the nasal passages. Antimicrobial property of ginger helps to control the sinus infection. Here you need to follow the given steps to treat the sinusitis.
- Take 1 tablespoon of grated ginger.
- Mix this in the one cup of boil water.
- Keep it as it is for 15 minutes.
- Then strain this and drink as a tea.
- For better taste you can add honey in this tea.
- Drink this ginger tea thrice in day.
These home remedies are very effective to deal with the sinus pain and clear the nasal passage. These remedies help to control the infection causes of sinusitis.