Pilonidal cysts are a infection which is the type of chronic skin. This is occur in the reason of buttocks crease.
Causes Of Pilonidal Cysts is Loose hairs that penetrate the skin. Buttock region trauma may also main reason of the pilonidal cysts. At the start of this it will be a small, dimple like structure on the surface of the skin. After infection it become swollen mass and collected the pus.
Symptom of Pilonidal Cysts
- Pain and Discomfort when sitting or standing
- Malaise or Nausea.
The man and women both are equally affected with pilonidal cysts. The people with excessive body hair are more afftected with pilonidal cysts. This can be treated with natural remedies. If this become critical then it will be treated with surgery. Here are the best home remedies for pilonidal cysts.
Here are the top 6 Best Home Remedies for Pilonidal Cysts.
Home Remedies for Pilonidal Cysts
Warm Compresses is one of the top method to treat from pain and discomfort. Applying warm compresses to the affected area is too much effective. A warm compress also helps for healing the fluid and pus accumulated within the cysts to drain. But warm compresses is not the method to stop the growth of pilinodal cysts.
- Take a clean cloth and hot water to soak the cloth.
- Keep the warm cloth on the affected skin.
- Hole this for few minutes.
- You need to repeat this method 3-4 times in a day.
- This will reduce the pain and drain the pus.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is another Natural remedy for pilinodal cysts because of its healing and curative powers in the form of antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties
- Take the few drops of tea tree oil and mix in the water.
- Apply this mixture on the affected area.
- Leave it on the affected area for few minutes.4
- Repeat this for 2-3 times in a day.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is well known natural remedies. This can be used to get rid of pilonidal cysts because of its anti-inflammatory property. Apple cider vinegar will help to reduce the pain and inflammation.
- Take 2 teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar.
- Mix this with the warm water.
- Take a cotton ball and dip this in the solution of apple cider vinegar.
- Then apply this cotton ball on affected area.
- Leave it for few minutes.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times in a day for a week.
- You can mix 2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in luke warm water and drink it.
Aloe vera is also the effective natural remedies to reduce pain and swelling.due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Take the extract of aloe vera gel
- Apply it directly on the affected area
- Leave it for 15 minutes on the affected area.
- Rinse of this with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this natural remedy 3 or 4 times a day.
Castor oil which has the anti-inflammatory properties. Castor oil helps to relieve pain and reduce inflammation due to pilonidal cysts.
- Take a cotton ball and warm castor oil.
- Apply it on the affected area.
- Repeat this 2-3 times in a day until the cyst disappears.
Garlic is also one of the best natural home remedy for pilonidal cysts because of its antibiotic and antifungal properties. This will help to reduce the pain and discomfort due to pilodinal cysts.
- Take the crushed garlic clove
- Apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it fro few minutes the rinse.
- Atleast do this one time daily for few days.
- You can also take the garlic with the feed.