Are you suffering with the Hair Growth problem? If yes then you are at the right place. Here are the 5 best methods to use yogurt for hair growth. Yogurt is the very effective natural home remedy for Hair Growth. Yogurt is good source of protein. Yogurt helps to provides structure to the hair and strengthens it. Yogurt contains calcium that is very helpful for hair growth. There are many ways to use yogurt for reduce hair loss and improve the hair growth. So read the below given effective methods and use it for better health of your hair.
Yogurt And Egg Yolk For Hair Growth
Yogurt and egg both are the useful for hair growth. Combination of these two prepares the good protein rich hair mask. For your hair growth apply the yogurt and egg hair mask. Here is the step by step process to prepare the hair mask.
- Take the half cup of yogurt and one egg yolk.
- Mix the egg yolk in yogurt well.
- Apply the coating of this mixture at hair strands and scalp.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with cool water and wash with the shampoo.
Yogurt And Avocado For Hair Growth
Avocado is another effective remedy for hair growth. Avocado is very rich in healthy fats that help nourishing the hair. Use of Avocado and yogurt hair mask effectively helps to restore the protein in the hair. So follow the below steps and improve your hair growth.
- Take 1 table spoon honey, 1 table spoon yogurt and 1 small avocado.
- Now mash the avocado pulp and keep it in a blender.
- Mix the yogurt and honey and blend until smooth.
- Gently apply this effective paste to scalp and hair.
- Gently massage on scalp with fingertips.
- Leave this hair mask on hair for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off this paste with water.
Yogurt And Fenugreek Seeds For Hair Growth
Are you suffering from the dandruff? The main reason of dandruff is poor hair growth and hair loss. Fenugreek seeds are very effective remedy for dandruff. Fenugreek helps to reduce the hair loss problem and improve the hair growth. Follow the given steps and prepare the hair mask with Yogurt and Fenugreek seed.
- Take half cup of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of fenugreek seed.
- Mix fenugreek seeds to the yogurt.
- Leave the fenugreek seeds soak in yogurt overnight.
- Put the fenugreek seeds and yogurt mixture in a blender and blend until smooth in the morning.
- Then rub this effective mixture on the scalp.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off this mixture with normal water and wash hair with shampoo.
Yogurt And Banana For Hair Growth
One of the main reasons for less hair growth is excess dryness of the scalp. In this situation Yogurt and banana hair mask helps in moisture restoration of hair and scalp. Prepare the mixture with these two effective ingredients as per the step given below and improve your hair growth.
- Take 1 banana, half cup yogurt, 2 table spoon honey, 2 tablespoon jojoba oil.
- Mix all these ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Gently apply this mixture to freshly washed hair.
- Leave it on the hair for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off this hair mask with normal water.
Yogurt And Honey For Hair Growth
Honey is also an effective remedy for hair growth. You can prepare the hair mask with honey and yogurt. These will provide the protein and moisture into the hair shafts. The yogurt and honey hair mask adds protein and moisture into the hair shafts. The mixture of honey and yogurt helps to repair the damaged hair and strengthens the hair. Follow the steps below.
- Take 1 table spoon honey, 1 table spoon olive oil, few drops lavender oil, half cup yogurt.
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender and blend till get a smooth paste.
- Wash your hair before apply this paste.
- Now massage it gently on hair and scalp.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this hair mask twice in a week.
Hope these given ways of using yogurt helps to improve your hair growth. Please share this post if you like it.