Low blood pressure is the common health problem for many people. First you should know the exact measurement of this. Low blood pressure problem can also called the Hypotension. When the blood pressure gone lower than the 100 mmHg then it is consider as lower blood pressure. We are listing 12 best effective home remedies for low blood pressure. You must know the causes and symptoms of the low blood pressure that can be help you to control this problem.
Signs and Symptoms of Low Blood Pressure
- Feel Difficult to Concentrate
- Vomit Feeling
- Heart attack
Causes of Low Blood Pressure
- Heart Diseases
- Lose blood in body
- Lack of Nutrition
- Some Medicine
- Amount of Glucose in Blood Decreases
- Use of Insulin
Best Home Remedies for Low Blood Pressure
1) Position Adjustment for Low Blood Pressure
Position adjustment is the very simple and easy way to treat the low blood pressure symptoms. For this you need to follow the given basic steps for treating low blood pressure.
- Stay in the airy place and lie on the bed
- Then do the patient’s leg higher than the head
2) Massage for Low Blood Pressure
Massage is another easy and quick method for getting relief from low blood pressure problem.
- Do pressure or massage in the intersection of eyebrow tail clockwise. Repeat this for 15 minutes.
- Massage by your thumbs two bights under the neck. Do this for5-6 times.
3) Ginger and Egg for Low blood Pressure
Ginger is well known natural home remedy for many health problems. Ginger can be also very helpful to treat the low blood pressure symptoms. Basically nature of ginger is hot and due to this property it can be incite blood circulation efficiently. Using ginger with egg will be more effective to reduce the low blood pressure symptoms. Follow the below steps to use these.
- Take ginger and egg
- Now remove the peel of ginger and wash it
- Make the slices of ginger and keep in a pot
- Boil the ginger pieces with water in low fire
- Make it boil till the water reduce to half
- Break the egg and mix in the prepared boiled ginger water
- Keep this mixture aside from heat and let it be cool
- Eat this mixture once in a day
- Repeat this till one week for best result
4) Ginger and honey for Low Blood Pressure
Honey is the ingredient that can be very effective to treat the low blood pressure symptoms when use with the ginger. Follow the given step by step method to use honey and ginger for reduce low blood pressure.
- Take ginger and 3 tablespoon honey
- Now peel the ginger and wash
- Make the small slices of ginger
- Boil the ginger with water
- After first boil add the honey in this and boil again for 4-5 minutes
- After 5 minutes keep this mixture aide from heat to be cool
- Now take just one table spoon of this mixture and mix in one cup hot water and drink to relieve from low blood pressure symptoms
- Repeat this till one week
5) Ginger tea for Low Blood Pressure
As you already know all the properties of ginger that how ginger is helpful to reduce the symptoms of low blood pressure. Ginger tea is also very simple and easily prepared at your home for low blood pressure.
- Take ginger, tea, little honey for taste and 250 ml water
- Peel the ginger and wash
- Make little slice of ginger
- Start boiling the water and add the tea
- Then after some time pour the slices of ginger in this boil solution
- If you want better taste then add the honey in this
- Start drinking once in a day as a tea
- Avoid ginger if you are pregnant
6) Pineapple and Chicken for Low Blood Pressure
Pineapple and chicken both are another home remedies to reduce the symptoms of low blood pressure. Pineapple is rich in vitamin C, vitamin B1 and organic acids that are very helpful for the low blood pressure symptoms. Follow the given below step by step method to use the pineapple and chicken for low blood pressure.
- Take a pineapple and 50 grams chicken
- Peel the pine apple and slice it
- Now wash the chicken and make it small pieces
- Fry chicken pieces with a little cooking oil and salt
- Then add pineapple slices
- Stir well until proper cooling done
- Eat this and find the relief from low blood pressure
- Avoid in pregnancy
7) Almond and Milk for Low Blood Pressure
Other great home remedies for low blood pressure are Almond and milk. Almond contains potassium that helps effectively to harmonize blood pressure. Milk is rich in protein that is good for your heart. When you use the mixture of these two then the mixture will help to give you better relief from low blood pressure problem. Follow the below given step by step process that how to use almond and milk for low blood pressure.
- Take 5 almonds and a cup of milk
- Soak almonds in water for overnight
- Blend the soaked almond properly
- Mix the blended almond in cup of milk
- Now boil this mixture for 5 minutes
- Drink slowly once in a day
8) Garlic for Low Blood Pressure
Garlic is also very good home remedy for low blood pressure. This is also helpful for several other health problems. Use garlic as per the given step by step process and treat your low blood pressure problem.
- Take 5 garlic cloves and a cup of milk
- Crush the garlic cloves
- Mix this in a cup of milk
- Drink this mixture two times in a day
- Repeat this for 2 weeks
9) Carrot Juice for Low Blood Pressure
Carrot is another very effective natural home remedy for low blood pressure symptoms. Carrot juice has large amount of beta- carotene and alpha – carotene, lute in that are helpful for your heart and boost body energy. Don’t wait and follow the below steps to use carrot for treating low blood pressure symptoms.
- Take 200 grams carrots, 100ml of water and 2 teaspoons honey
- Peel the carrots and wash
- Make the small slices of carrots
- Blend the carrots, water and honey together
- Extract the juice
- Drink it two times in a day with empty stomach
10) Basil Leaves for Low Blood Pressure
Basil leaves are also very effective to treat the low blood pressure symptoms. The properties of basil leaves help to harmonize heart beat and improve blood flow in the body. You just need to follow the below given steps to treat the low blood pressure.
- Take 6-7 basil leaves
- Wash these properly
- Chew the basil leaves in the morning with empty stomach
- Alternatively you can prepare the mixture with basil leaves, honey and water and eat that
11) Lemon Juice for Low Blood Pressure
Lemon juice is another very effective to get relief from low blood pressure problem. It has vitamin P, aka bioflavonoid or flavonoids that are helpful for low blood pressure symptoms. For proper effect you should follow the given step by step process.
- Take a lemon, 1 cup of water, sugar and salt
- Cut the lemon and squeeze it to extract juice
- Then mix 2 tablespoons lemon juice in 1 cup of water
- Mix well and drink this solution
- Drink it once in a day for 1 week
12) Raisins for Low Blood Pressure
Raisins are also one of the best home remedy for low blood pressure symptoms. Raisins contain iron, potassium, antioxidants and B-complex vitamins, fiber that all are helpful to keep your blood pressure normal. We are listing step by step process that how to use raisins for low blood pressure symptoms.
- Take handful of raisins and 1 cup water
- Soak raisins in water for overnight
- Start eating these raisins first thing in the morning
- After that drink the reaming water
- Repeat this remedy for 1 month
In this post you have goon through with 12 best effective home remedies for low blood pressure. All these remedies are without any side effects and easy to use. Please share this post to your friends so that they can also take the advantage of these effective remedies and keep their blood pressure normal.