Our skin needs the moisture for maintain the nourishment and natural beauty. Our body needs many of vitamins and minerals. The common problem of skin are wrinkle and fine line. It is appear when the skin is hydrated. Skin become dull and old if your skin is not moisturized regularly. You can easily find the many moisturized products in the market but these are highly chemical mixed. These chemical are harmful for our skin. So we need to use the natural products for our skin. Here are the 5 effective ways to moisturize your skin naturally.
Olive oil is one of the most effective natural moisturizer that you easily find in your kitchen. Olive oil contains linoleic acid, which creates a water barrier in the skin to increase moisture and also helps to improve moisture. You can use olive oil at home as a effective moisturize.
- Take few drops of olive oil and let it little warm.
- Rub little lukewarm olive oil on your skin.
- Apply on your hand, legs and other part of body.
- Leave this olive oil on skin for half an hour.
- Now take bath.
- Repeat this daily for better result.
Aloe vera is most popular remedy for the skin related issue. It helps for skin glow and freshness. You can easily find aloevera in garden or park. Aloe vera is rich in nutrients like vitamins E and A which can keep your skin soft for very long time.
- Take a aloe vera leave.
- Remove the pulp with the help of knife or spoon.
- Rub this pulp on your hand and apply on face and other part of skin.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off with normal water.
- This natural remedy will help to revive nourish your skin and glow skin.
Glycerin is also a very effective for your skin. Glycerin soaps can also use for skin glow. Glycerin is a natural humectants and it helps retain moisture on the skin.
- Take glycerin and rose water in equal amount.
- Mix equal amount of glycerin and rose water.
- Apply this mixture on your face and skin just before going to bed at night.
- In the morning, take a lukewarm bath.
- Repeat daily for better effect.
Honey is also effective remedy for our skin glow. You can use honey as face pack and it helps to improve the freshness and glow of skin. Being a natural humectant, honey helps to improve moisture of your skin.
- Take 2 tablespoons of honey and two tablespoon of milk.
- Apply it gently on your skin.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Take a shower after ten minutes.
- Repeat twice in a week and you can see the effect.
Coconut oil is also a very effective skin moisturizer. Coconut oil has fatty acids which provide deep hydration to help dry skin moisturized. Coconut oil helps to improve the skin health and glow. It is nongreasy and suits all skin types.
- Take coconut oil and heat this in microwave fro few second.
- Apply this warm oil on your skin.
- Gently massage till oil penetrates into the skin.
- After 10 minutes take a bath.
- Repeat this once daily and see the effect.